Thursday, December 08, 2005

Honey I'm a Mess

Or I would be if I had purchased a new Shotgun 2.0. No, it's not a firearm, it's a bottle-opener that can also create a nice clean hole for shot-gunning a beer. And really, when was the last time you liked shot-gunning a beer? The pre-requisites seem to be 1) want to get fall-down drunk and 2) think drinking Busch is acceptable. I'm not sure I ever liked doing it, but back when we had to get really drunk so that we could embarrassingly hit on women, it seemed like a good idea. If your drunk ways have continued to the present day, you might want to become a Maker's Mark Ambassador. In your new role, you can get your name printed on a barrel of whisky and buy from the same barrell!!! If you are going to be a lush, you might as well go big. (links from Liquorsnob)

No comments: